The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a KNAW recognised national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- Mark Timmer (UT) wins the IPA Dissertation Award (2013) for his thesis, titled Efficient Modelling, Generation and Analysis of Markov Automata.
- The IPA Spring Days on Cyber-Security take place from 7-11 April.
- The KNAW Accreditation Committee for Research Schools recently extended the accreditation of the institute of Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) for six years. The committee praised IPA for its clear mission and acknowledged the added value for the research community represented by IPA.
- 2nd Sep 2014, Wouter Meulemans. Similarity Measures and Algorithms for Cartographic Schematization. Eindhoven University of Technology. Read More…
- 18th Sep 2014, Axel Belinfante. JTorX: Exploring Model-Based Testing. Twente University. Read More…