The Institute for Programming research and Algorithmics (IPA) is a KNAW recognised national inter-university research school. Its principal goal is to educate researchers in the field of programming research and algorithmics; this research field comprises:
the study and development of formalisms, methods, and techniques to design, analyse, and construct software systems and components.
- On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 from 15:00 hrs onwards Prof.dr. Jan Bergstra will deliver his valedictory lecture in the Aula of the University of Amsterdam (Oude Lutherse Kerk, Singel 411).
- The IPA Fall Days on Communication, Safety and Privacy in the IoT will take place from 7-11 November. Registration is now open. Read more…
- On 3 November, the CWI Lectures in honour of Adriaan van Wijngaarden take place. Read more…
- ICT with Industry takes place from 7-11 November. The deadline for registration is 1 October.
- Jurriaan Rot receives the award for the best IPA dissertation of 2015 for his thesis Enhanced Coinduction, which studies fundamental enhancements to the coinduction proof and definition technique
- The Algorithms and Complexity group, led by prof. Bodlaender joined IPA
- 24th Oct 2016, Aminah Zawedde. Modeling the Dynamics of Requirements Process Improvement. Eindhoven University of Technology. Read More…